security/nss/lib/sqlite/manifest.mn
author J.C. Jones <jc@mozila.com>
Tue, 19 May 2020 21:55:59 +0000
changeset 530927 80ded95f5d330ede6f09975c0fee20339c022e90
parent 128523 0857f2bc8f8a646e96b93a76307451c65238f35a
permissions -rw-r--r--
Bug 1636656 - land NSS daa823a4a29b UPGRADE_NSS_RELEASE, r=kjacobs 2020-05-19 Robert Relyea <rrelyea@redhat.com> * lib/freebl/dsa.c: Bug 1631576 - Force a fixed length for DSA exponentiation r=pereida,bbrumley [daa823a4a29b] [tip] 2020-05-14 Benjamin Beurdouche <bbeurdouche@mozilla.com> * lib/freebl/Makefile, lib/freebl/deprecated/seed.c, lib/freebl/deprecated/seed.h, lib/freebl/freebl.gyp, lib/freebl/freebl_base.gypi, lib/freebl/seed.c, lib/freebl/seed.h: Bug 1636389 - Relocate deprecated seed algorithm. r=kjacobs [d2cfb4ccdf16] 2020-05-14 Jan-Marek Glogowski <glogow@fbihome.de> * automation/taskcluster/scripts/split.sh, lib/Makefile, lib/manifest.mn: Bug 1637083 fix the lib dependencies for the split build r=jcj,rrelyea This build can be tested by running NSS_BUILD_MODULAR=1 nss/automation/taskcluster/scripts/build.sh from a directory containing the nss and nspr repositories. To make this build's make conditionals easier to handle, it also merges the manifest.mn into the Makefile, because parts of the conditionals depends on $(OS_ARCH) setting. In the end, the goal is just to set the correct build $(DIRS). This also drops the freebl dependeny of ssl, which seems not to be needed, even if it's declared in /lib/ssl/ssl.gyp. [789d7241e1f0] 2020-05-13 Jan-Marek Glogowski <glogow@fbihome.de> * coreconf/rules.mk, lib/ckfw/builtins/manifest.mn, lib/ckfw/manifest.mn, manifest.mn: Bug 1637083 Replace pre-dependency with shell hack r=rrelyea Originally I tried multiple variants using make's conditionals to limit DIRS and enforce building the parent directory before the sub- directory. None of them worked for me, most resulting in an infinite recursion, so I used the current pre-depends workaround to fulfill the real dependency. Now I remembered that automake can handle this case for SUBDIRS specifying "." as a directory. The generated Makefile handles it via shell scripting; not nice, but it works. So this gets rid of the workaround, replacing it with a small shell test. [744881490c78] Differential Revision: https://phabricator.services.mozilla.com/D76050

# 
# This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
# License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
# file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.
CORE_DEPTH = ../..

MODULE = nss

LIBRARY_NAME = sqlite
LIBRARY_VERSION = 3
MAPFILE = $(OBJDIR)/$(LIBRARY_NAME).def
RES = $(NULL)

DEFINES += -DSQLITE_THREADSAFE=1

PRIVATE_EXPORTS = \
	sqlite3.h \
	$(NULL)

CSRCS = \
	sqlite3.c \
	$(NULL)

# only add module debugging in opt builds if DEBUG_PKCS11 is set
ifdef DEBUG_PKCS11
  DEFINES += -DDEBUG_MODULE
endif

# This part of the code, including all sub-dirs, can be optimized for size
export ALLOW_OPT_CODE_SIZE = 1